- Birth Date
- 22 June 1822
- Death Date
- 18 August 1869
Mary was born at Burslem, Staffordshire, England according to her re-baptism record. She crossed the Atlantic on the ship Zetland in 1849 with her husband Anson and a three-year-old boy named James. At the time of the 1850 federal census they were living at Burlington, Iowa. She and Anson both appear on the original roster of the Wimmer Company but James is missing. Mary was re-baptized at Salt Lake City 17 October 1852.
- Age at Departure: 30
- "15th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 15th Company of 50 report, 1852 June 23.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 98.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.