- Birth Date
- 19 May 1805
- Death Date
- 5 December 1887
Henry initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Thomas C.D. Howell Company as a Captain of 2nd Ten in 1852. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Age at Departure: 51
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "3rd Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 90.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 13.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Willden, Feargus O'Connor, Autobiographical sketch, 2, in [Compiled information regarding Feargus O'Connor Willden and the Willden family, n.d.].