- Birth Date
- 2 March 1807
- Death Date
- 19 April 1876
William Eaton Horner
William E. Horner bought property in Salt Lake City on 2 Dec. 1851. Ordinances performed on 29 April 1855 places him and wives Nancy and Jane, in the Salt Lake 19th Ward. Additional research is needed to identify the year this family crossed the plains and the name of the pioneer company with which they traveled.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- "Died," Deseret News, 17 May 1876, 251.
- Find a Grave
- "Local Correspondence: 9th Quorum of Seventies," Deseret News, 29 May 1852, 58.
- Nineteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.