- Birth Date
- 31 December 1817
- Death Date
- After 20 September 1855
Sarah Curry Head
Sarah Curry Moore
She was a widow, and it is likely that her young children came with her.
She was rebaptized in the Utah Stake City Branch on 20 September 1855.
- Age at Departure: 34
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- "3rd Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 90.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 18.
- Provo Utah Central Stake general minutes, 1849-1977, Volume 9, 1849-1858, 1866-1872 (Utah Stake City Branch record of members).
- Tanner, Rebecca Estella Moore, Children on the Trail, 1- 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.