- Birth Date
- 20 October 1833
- Death Date
- 1 January 1905
Christen Christensen Lee
His autobiographical sketch states that Cowley was his company captain. He and his wife sailed to America in 1855 on the ship James Nesmith, lived in the midwest for awhile, and were rebaptized shortly after arriving in Utah on 6 December 1857, according to information in the Brigham City Ward record of members. After arriving in Utah, he began using "Lee" as his surname, which was a reference to his Danish family's farm, "Norre Lie" where he was raised.
- Age at Departure: 23
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Brigham City Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Christen C. Lee, autobiographical sketch, 16-17.
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923.
- Find a Grave
- "Hyde Park Funeral," Logan Republican, 7 January 1905, 5. Services over C. C. Lee Calls Forth Many Testimonials.
- Parish Register of Vrejlev, Hjorring, Denmark.
- Rebaptisms in Great Salt Lake Valley: 1847-1854 : index.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.