- Birth Date
- 17 July 1815
- Death Date
- 1 November 1873
Captain of Fifth Ten; and family of 7
- Age at Departure: 36
- "3rd Company," Deseret News [Weekly], 18 September 1852, 2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 17.
- Lee, Primrose Shields, [Autobiographical sketch], in Pioneer Pathways [1998- ], 6:392.
- Merrill, Albert, Autobiography 1869-1871, 5.
- Merrill, Albert, Family record [ca. 1845-1917].
- Merrill, Clarance, Autobiography, 1908, 8, MSS SC 2754.
- Merrill, Clarence, Autobiographical sketch, 4-5, in Utah Pioneer Biographies, compiled by Yalecrest Camp, Daughters of the Utah Pioneers.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Tanner, Rebecca Estella Moore, Children on the Trail, 1- 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.