- Birth Date
- Death Date
- 5 January 1894
Henry Francis Marston
Henry crossed the Atlantic on the ship North Atlantic in 1850 with his wife Mary and their four year old daughter Jane. In the 1852 Utah Bishop's Report his surname is spelled "Marstin." In 1855 he moved to North Willow Creek (Willard), Utah and there payed tithing. He died in Yolo County, California.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- 1856 Utah Census, Box Elder County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 144.
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- Record of Members, 1848-1857, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Newport Branch, Monmouthshire, England. (F. H. L. microfilm number 104,166.)
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.