- Christening Date
- 27 March 1803
- Death Date
- 23 October 1869
Captain Marston and most of his family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Sachem in 1850. In the 1852 Bishop's Report he was in the Salt Lake City 6th Ward (his surname was spelled "Marstine." On 15 December 1852 his house and "most of their fixtures" burned up. In 1853 he was living in Provo and in September 1854 he sold his property in Salt Lake. He died at Salinas, California.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Company Captain
- 1856 Utah census, Utah County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 15 December 1852, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 144.
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- Record of Members, 1848-1857, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Newport Branch, Monmouthshire, England. (F. H. L. microfilm number 104,166.)
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852." In Wright, Norman Edgar, ed., Key to Migration Sources Great Britain and North America.
- Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Deed book A, 1850-1859.