- Birth Date
- 15 May 1828
- Death Date
- 5 February 1894
Sarah Ann Ashworth
Sarah Ann Siddle,
Sarah Ann Ball
Sarah Ann traveled from Liverpool, England in 1849 with her husband John and son Isaac on the ship Berlin. John and Isaac both died on the voyage. Sarah Ann arrived in New Orleans on 23 October 1849. She married a widower, John Ashworth, at St. Louis, Missouri on 13 December 1849.
- Age at Departure: 24
- “16th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 4.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 106.
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- St. Louis, Missouri Marriages, 1804-76.
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.