- Birth Date
- 5 May 1805
- Death Date
- 18 October 1863
Uriah traveled with two of his wives - Elizabeth and Phoebe - in this company. Each wife is listed on this site as the head of household, matching the company roster and to avoid additional confusion. However, both families traveled in the same company of ten, and it is assumed they traveled as one large group rather than two separate families.
- Age at Departure: 47
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- "16th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- “16th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 4.” In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852.
- Jones, John Lee. Reminiscences, circa 1900-1926, 3-6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 101.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.