- Birth Date
- 18 May 1841
- Death Date
- 5 January 1935
John Lee Jones
John initially arrived in the Valley with his family in 1852, but several years later, he crossed the plains again as a teamster for the 1864 William Warren out-and-back company.
The Jones family sailed to America in 1848 on the ship Erin’s Queen.
- Age at Departure: 11
- Age at Departure: 23
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 16th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 4.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Jones, John Lee, Reminiscences [ca. 1900-1926], 12-14.
- Jones, John Lee. Reminiscences, circa 1900-1926, 3-6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 106.
- "Services Held for Early Pioneer and Church Worker," Iron County Record, 10 January 1935, 4.