- Birth Date
- 10 September 1824
- Death Date
- 11 July 1891
Luther Collins Ramsay
His birth and death dates listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
His travel to Utah is confirmed by the obituary of his daughter Parna.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- "16th Company," Deseret News, 18 September 1852, 2.
- 16th Company of 50 report, 1852 July 4.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1852, 103.
- "Mrs. Parna Stewart Passes Away After Protracted Illness," The Vernal Express, 10 December 1926, 7.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.