- Birth Date
- 8 June 1805
- Death Date
- 14 September 1899
Mary was a widow traveling with her six children. The 1850 Pottawattamie, Iowa census lists her as Mary "Endslow," a four-year-old together with children from her first and second marriages; this is obviously incorrect. The Lucy "Endslow" in her household is her daughter by Elza Enslow (Mary's second husband.) In Utah Mary went by the surname "Field." When she received her Patriarchal Blessing she gave her birth year as 1806.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1860 Utah Census, Weber County.
- "Died," Ogden Standard, 19 September 1899, 4.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Mary Field Garner autobiographical sketch, circa 1940, 8-9.
- Presiding Bishopric immigrant location committee minutes, 1852 September 20-October 13.
- Utah, FamilySearch, Early Church Information File, 1830-1900
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- "Utah's Oldest Resident Dies at Age of 107," Ogden Standard Examiner, 21 July 1943.