- Birth Date
- 7 June 1833
- Death Date
- 24 March 1917
Angelina Victoria Jensen
Angelina Victoria Pigg-Stannard
She arrived in New York on 16 June 1861 with her mother and siblings on the Monarch of the Sea. Her mother (Caroline Nunn Pigg-Stannard), apparently died before crossing the plains. (Family Tree says that at her death she was in Oswego, Kendall, Illinois and her name does not appear in the records of the Perpetual Emigrating Fund along with her daughters). Angelina Victoria borrowed money from the Perpetual Emigrating Fund. (On the ship manifest and the P. E. F. records her surname is "Pegg.") The first documentation to place her in Utah is the birth of a son James Jensen, in March of 1866 in Salt Lake City. (This birth is documented in his death records. He died at 2 weeks old.) Angelina married Jens Jacob Jensen. On her death certificate her name is "Angelina Victoria Jensen."
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- 1870 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886 Ledger C, p. 116.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company financial accounts, 1849-1886, BONDS AND PROMISSORY NOTES, Promissory notes, 1861, 179-180/688.
- Salt Lake City, Utah Cemetery Records, 1848-1992.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.