- Birth Date
- 14 February 1830
- Death Date
- 1 November 1898
Sarah and her sister, Jane, are both seen on the company roster. They had two other siblings, Sage and William, who also traveled in 1852, but it is uncertain whether they traveled with this company or another since their names are not on the roster.
Another sibling, Mary, was also in the Morgan Company traveling with her husband and children.
On the 1849 passenger list of the ship Buena Vista the surname is spelled "Freharn" and in the 1850 Iowa census it is spelled "Freehern". Some list her birthday as 10 February 1832, (this date is recorded in her Salt Lake Stake re-baptism record) though that doesn't coincide with the age listed on various census records.
Traveled with 1 other.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Head of Household
- 13th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 25, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Fifteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Rebaptisms in Great Salt Lake Valley: 1847-1854, 1858-1863 [Index].
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1908-1949.