- Birth Date
- 13 April 1841
- Death Date
- 16 September 1934
"We settled for two years in Pottawattomia County, Iowa; then emigrated to the Utah Valley in 1852. We seen large herds of buffalo while crossing the plains." (Celia Morgan Mifflin, Welsh Mormon History website, http://www.welshmormonhistory.org/index.php?/resources/view/515)
Her birth date is confirmed by the inscription on her gravestone, and her death date is confirmed by her death certificate.
6 people in this traveling party.
- Age at Departure: 11
- "13th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 25." In Brigham Young Office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1850-1852. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 17)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Mifflin, Celia Morgan. Autobiography, 1924.
- “Pioneer of Oxcart Days Dies in S.[Illegible],” Salt Lake Telegram, 17 September 1934, 10.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Death Certificates.
- Wales Births and Baptisms, 1541-1907.