- Birth Date
- 1 January 1813
- Death Date
- 12 September 1878
Although the company roster shows three in his traveling party, there were two other children that because of age, would have traveled with their parents.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- 13th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 25, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers Tooele County Camp (Utah), History of Tooele County, p. 544
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Wales, Glamorganshire, Parish Registers, 1538-1912