- Birth Date
- 21 July 1803
- Death Date
- 1 March 1889
William W. Morgan
Captain of company; widower; from Wales.
Total of 2 in his traveling party.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Company Captain
- Head of Household
- 13th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 25, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Bowen, David D., Reminiscence and journal, 1845-1863, 23-26.
- Early Missionary Database
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Morgan, William, "A Letter [September 20, 1852] to Presidents W. S. Phillips and J. Davis," in Ronald D. Dennis, The Call of Zion: The Story of the First Welsh Mormon Emigration , 234-35.
- Morgan, William, [Letter, June 25, 1852, William Morgan to William Phillips and John Davis], in Ronald D. Dennis, The Call of Zion: The Story of the First Welsh Mormon Emigration , 236-38.
- Parry, Joseph, Autobiography, in Merlin Jones Stone, Genealogy of the Stone Family, 1890, 221.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America