- Birth Date
- 2 August 1825
- Death Date
- 25 March 1893
Richard Harrison Attwood
He served in the company as a Captain of Ten.
His birth and death dates are confirmed by Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- Age at Departure: 27
- Head of Household
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- Black, Susan Easton. Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (6 vols.), Book A, p. 405.
- Cornelius Bagnall Emigrating Company journal, 1853 March-October.
- McNaughton, James, Journal, 1851-1858.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America