- Birth Date
- 30 April 1833
- Death Date
- 18 October 1918
Elizabeth crossed the Atlantic with her mother and siblings on the ship Falcon in 1853 under her maiden name. She married George Bailey, another passenger on the ship. Husband and wife were re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 6 November 1853.
- Age at Departure: 20
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.