- Birth Date
- 14 September 1845
- Death Date
- 1 August 1906
Orrin Eleazar Barrus
Orrin traveled initially with his family on the Appleton Harmon Company in 1853. Later, in 1866, as indicated by the church train accounts, he traveled with the William H. Chipman Company as an out-and-back teamster from the Tooele Ward.
Age given in the 1860 Census does not correlate with other censuses.
- Age at Departure: 7
- Age at Departure: 20
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1860 United States Census
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- 1900 United States Federal Census.
- "Account book 1866, 1868." In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Wards' accounts 1861-1868.
- Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.
- Captain Henry Chipman's Train, Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts, 1861-1868.
- Daughters of Utah Pioneers. History of Utah's Tooele County: From the Edge of the Great Basin Frontier (Tooele, UT: Transcript Bulletin Publishing, Inc., 2012).
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- William H. Chipman notebook, 1866.