- Birth Date
- 31 July 1805
- Death Date
- 5 February 1865
William Rees Davies
William and his wife, Rachel, arrived in New Orleans via the ship Buena Vista on 19 April 1849. They did not continue on to cross the plains until 1852. Later in life some of his children used the surname of "Davis."
This family is not listed on the company roster.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- Head of Household
- 13th Company of 50 report, 1852 September 25, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Bowen, David D., Reminiscence and journal, 1845-1863, 23-26.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Presiding Bishopric. Immigrant Location Committee Minutes, (20 September - 13 October 1852).
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America