- Birth Date
- About 1852
- Death Date
Agnes was a daughter of John and Mary McIntyre; they were from Scotland. Their family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Falcon in 1853. They received financial assistance for their journey from the Church Perpetual Emigrating Fund. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial Census the family was living in the Salt Lake 19th Ward but by the time of the 1860 federal census they were in Crawford County, Missouri.
- Age at Departure: 1
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- 1860 Missouri census, Crawford County.
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- British Mission Office, 1853 Official list of Saints assisted to emigrate to Zion by the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company, Journal History, vol. 8, p. 14-19.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America