- Birth Date
- 10 March 1829
- Death Date
- 12 February 1911
Ellen Walsh emigrated from England in 1853 on the ship Falcon. She came with her husband and daughter. They arrived in New Orleans on May 18, 1853. They continued on to Iowa, and joined the Appleton Harmon Company. She and her family appear in the Homer Duncan company roster with the surname of "Welch" in 1862.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Age at Departure: 33
- 19th Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, reel 4709)
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Young, Joseph W., "Report of the Immigration," Deseret News, 17 September 1862, 93.