- Birth Date
- 18 July 1841
- Death Date
- 14 March 1925
Harriet Ann Willes
The Willes family initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley without their father, William Willes. Their mother, Ann Kibbey traveled with their five children, Fredrick George, Harriet Ann, Ann Sarah, William John, and John Kibbey, in the Appleton M. Harmon Company in 1853. Their father was serving a mission to India when they left for the Salt Lake Valley.
Four years and two months after their parting, the family was reunited when William arrived in Salt Lake on 20 October 1855, on the seventh anniversary of his baptism, according to their father's journal.
- Age at Departure: 11
- “Appleton M. Harmon Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 29)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Willes, William, Journals and reminiscences, 1851-1885, vol. 5, 45-46.