- Birth Date
- 17 July 1812
- Death Date
- 24 August 1896
The family sailed to America in 1850 on the James Pennell.
His date of birth is confirmed by his birth/christening record in Kelsale, Suffolk, England.
Some secondary sources list his middle name as "Frederick," but the above record only shows his name as Robert Aldous, as do all of the other Utah records that we have checked.
- Age at Departure: 40
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1880 Utah Census, Weber County.
- “Claudius V. Spencer Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 31)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Watt, Ronald G., Public Works Accounts Books Index , .
- Watt, Ronald G., Consecration Deeds Index, 1854-1868.