- Birth Date
- 12 August 1833
- Death Date
- 25 January 1912
Louisa initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Claudius V. Spencer Company in 1853 with her family. Her family consisted of her mother, Hannah Tapfield King, father, Thomas Owen King, and siblings Thomas Owen Jr., Bertha Mary, and Georgiana.
She eventually married Claudius Victor Spencer, who she met traveling to the Valley.
- Age at Departure: 19
- “Claudius V. Spencer Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 31)
- Hannah Tapfield King autobiography, circa 1864-1872, Volume 6, circa 1864-1872.
- Thirteenth Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.