- Birth Date
- 26 December 1820
- Death Date
- 25 April 1902
She came from England in 1850 on the ship Joseph Badger with her brother William Newman and family with her daughter Elizabeth (Betsey) Newman.
She also came to Utah with her daughter Betsy Ann, who was adopted by Thomas Tanner.
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1860 Utah Census.
- “Claudius V. Spencer Company report, 1853.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 31)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Tanner, Thomas, Autobiographical sketches, 1-2.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.