- Birth Date
- 24 February 1816
- Death Date
- 24 February 1893
Thomas McGuire Bennett
Thomas, his wife, Margaret, and children, Thomas William and Elizabeth are in Pottawattamie County, Iowa in 1852. Local financial records place him in the Valley in the Payson Ward in 1856. Further research is needed to narrow the year of their travel and identify the name of the company they traveled with.
His death date is confirmed by the inscription on his gravestone.
Thomas, Margaret, and Elizabeth were rebaptized on 2 April 1852 in the Utah Stake City Branch, indicating that they likely came to Utah in 1853.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1851 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County
- 1852 Iowa State Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- General Tithing Office, Tithing reports, 1855-1887.
- Idaho, Southeast Counties Obituaries, 1864-2007.
- Provo Utah Central Stake general minutes, 1849-1977, Volume 9, 1849-1858, 1866-1872 (Utah Stake City Branch record of members).