- Birth Date
- 27 June 1807
- Death Date
- 7 April 1896
Samuel Fogg Holder
Samuel and his wife Elizabeth arrived in New York on 6 July 1866 via the ship Arkwright. Though some records list his family under his father's name of Holden, many list them under the name of Fogg, Samuel's mother's maiden name.
Birth date confirmed by Santaquin Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 18 November 1866.
Death date listed was found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage), without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 59
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1880 Utah Census, Utah County.
- “Captain Daniel Thompson, memorandum book 1, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Account 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 350.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Santaquin Ward, Record of Members.