- Birth Date
- 25 October 1836
- Death Date
- 11 April 1912
William Fenn Jr.
William arrived in New Orleans via the ship Germanicus on 13 June 1854 with his parents and siblings. However, while the rest of the family is documented on the 1855 Charles Harper company, William Jr., does not appear to have traveled with them for the overland portion of the journey. Further research is needed to identify the name of the company they traveled with. He came between 1854 and 1857. He married in April 1858 in Utah. His first four children were born in Provo, Utah, and the next seven children were born in Iowa. His family traveled from Utah back to Iowa in 1866 or 1867.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1841 England and Wales Census.
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Non-Conformist Record Indexes (RG4-8), 1588-1977.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 142.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.