- Birth Date
- 13 October 1830
- Death Date
- 18 March 1902
Francis Hubbard Reeder
He came from England with his wife Maria in 1853 on the ship Ellen Maria. He is known as "Frank" in some records.
- Age at Departure: 22
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Cache County.
- 1870 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1880 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- “C. H. Wheelock Company report, 1853 September 19.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 32)
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England Marriages, 1538-1973.
- England and Wales Census, 1851.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 110.
- Utah, Select County Marriages, 1887-1937.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.