- Birth Date
- 22 September 1824
- Death Date
- 17 April 1902
Talitha Cumi Avery
Talitha Cumi Garlick
Talitha was a widow that traveled to Utah with her son. William Avery, and 1 cow. They traveled with Jacob and Sarah Cunninham Bigler and their children. Talitha's first husband, William Howard Avery died in 1847 in Missouri.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- Black, Susan Easton. Membership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 1830-1848 (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, [1984-1988]).
- Cheney, Talitha Cumi Garlick Avery, A Sketch of My Life, 2. Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.
- Daniel A. Miller/John A. Cooley Company reports and record, 1853.
- Elijah Mayhew diary, 1853 June-September.