- Birth Date
- 27 July 1832
- Death Date
- 10 October 1889
Mark initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Daniel A. Miller/John W. Cooley Company in 1853. However, he later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
- Age at Departure: 20
- Age at Departure: 24
- 1850 Iowa Census, Pottawattamie County.
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- “Daniel A. Miller/John A. Cooley Company reports and record, 1853” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "Horrible Accident," Utah Journal, 12 October 1889, 3.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.
- Young, Brigham and Heber C. Kimball and J. M. Grant to To Whom It May Concern, 3 November 1856. Brigham Young office files 1832-1878, Letterbooks, 1844-1877.