- Birth Date
- 23 April 1814
- Death Date
- 9 July 1908
Henry Bullivant Radmall
Henry sailed to America in 1848 on the ship Erin's Queen. His wife Caroline and 2 daughters Elizabeth and Sarah sailed a year later in 1849 on the ship Zetland. Sarah died in 1850 before starting on the trail.
He came with 4 people that included his wife, Caroline, and two children, Elizabeth and Samuel. In the company roster notes it states that Henry Radmull had his leg broken after being run over by his own wagon. "He is doing well and we anticipate he will soon be able to attend to business."
Birth date and death date are confirmed by his burial record and Find A Grave website.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Utah County.
- “Daniel A. Miller/John A. Cooley Company reports and record, 1853” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frederick Piercy, Route from Liverpool to Great Salt Lake Valley edited by James Linforth (1855), 81-107.
- Mayhew, Elijah, Diary, 1853 June-Sept.
- Radmall, Henry Bullivant, Autobiography 1903; 1987, 26-28.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.