- Birth Date
- 5 October 1803
- Death Date
- 9 September 1884
Abraham traveled with his wife, Catherine Nicholson Rose, and their 5 children: Orson Hyde, Ann Victoria, Alley Stephen, Martha, and Erastus Francisco Rose. They had 1 horse, 14 cattle, and 2 wagons.
Birth and death date listed was found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Head of Household
- 1860 United States Census
- "A Departed Veteran," Deseret News [Weekly], 9 Sep. 1884, 553.
- Daniel A. Miller/John A. Cooley Company reports and record, 1853, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Mayhew, Elijah, Diary, 1853 June-Sept.
- Rose, Alley Stephen, Journal 1896 Jan.-1910 Oct., 148-49.