- Birth Date
- 16 December 1813
- Death Date
- 1 January 1887
Edwin Densmore Webb
The company roster lists 7 people joining the company at Sweet Water. There are 6 currently accounted for. Edwin, his wife, Eliza, and their children: Maxwell, Maitland, Deloss and Franklin. His first wife died in 1860. He married Jane Hazel Paul in California in 1868.
Birth date and death date listed were found in a personal, online family history record (such as Family Tree, Ancestry, or My Heritage) without any accompanying documentation. Further research is needed to verify its accuracy.
- Age at Departure: 39
- Head of Household
- 1850 United States Census
- 1860 United States Census
- 1870 United States Federal Census
- 1880 United States Federal Census
- California, Voters Registers, 1866-1898
- Daniel A. Miller/John A. Cooley Company reports and record, 1853, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.