- Birth Date
- Death Date
He arrived in New York on 24 July 1866 via the ship St. Mark. The British Mission Record show his age to be 27 at the time of the sea voyage, but the actual passenger list shows an age of 20. All the sources indicate he was traveling alone. The Scott company records show he only purchased one adult food ration for the overland portion of the journey. There are two different records for a Thomas Davis in the PEF ledgers for that emigration year. It is uncertain which one belongs to the Thomas Davis who traveled with the Scott company. Further research is needed to properly identify this individual.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- “Captain A. H. Scott, accounts, 1866.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868. Emigrant Roster
- New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 299.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 410.