- Birth Date
- 22 November 1824
- Death Date
- 23 December 1907
Thomas Nicol IV
He and his wife, Elizabeth, arrived in New Orleans on 22 October 1849 via the ship The James Pennell. Their baby, Catherine, died on the ship.
His birth and death dates are confirmed by his death certificate and the inscription on his gravestone.
His siblings, Jenet and Archibald Nicol came to Utah with Thomas and his wife, Elizabeth.
- Age at Departure: 28
- Head of Household
- “David Wilkin Company report, 1853 July 15.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 33)
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- Scotland Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950
- Utah, Veterans with Federal Service Buried in Utah, Territorial to 1966.
- West Jordan Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.