- Birth Date
- 28 May 1838
- Death Date
- 24 March 1909
In Book of the Pioneers her name is "Catherine Tarbet Irvine." She crossed the Atlantic on the ship, Swanton in 1843 from the Isle of Man with her father, Thomas and mother Eleanor and brother John. Their surname is spelled "Turbot" on the ship manifest upon their departure from England but "Tirbot" upon their arrival at New Orleans. Catherine was re-baptized in the West Jordan Ward on 13 April 1851.
- Age at Departure: 9
- 1850 Utah Census.
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Book of the Pioneers, 1:365.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- Find a Grave
- Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- Isle of Man, Births and Baptisms, 1607-1910.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 21.
- "Mrs. Thomas Irvine," The Journal, 25 March 1909, p. 1.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- West Jordan Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.