- Birth Date
- 25 June 1846
- Death Date
- 15 September 1930
He is the son of John and Elizabeth. New Orleans passenger lists show the Butler family traveled from Liverpool to New Orleans and arrived 25 April 1853.
In 1868 David traveled as a teamster with the Daniel D. McArthur company, he is noted in the memorandum book as being from Payson, Utah. Information further confirmed by census records from 1870 and 1880.
- Age at Departure: 6
- Age at Departure: 22
- Out-and-Back Teamster
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- 1870 Utah Census, Utah County.
- Butler, Henry, Autobiographical sketch, in Biographical sketches 1891- , reel 10, box 11, fd. 5, item 15.
- “Captain D. D. McArthur memorandum book, 1868.” In Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company church trains accounts 1861-1868, Captains’ accounts 1862-1868.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- “Jacob Gates Company report, 1853 September 11.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 28)
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- Utah Death Certificates.