- Birth Date
- 13 January 1815
- Death Date
- After 1860
George and his wife Catherine were re-baptized in Salt Lake City on 17 March 1854. The Salt Lake Stake Record of Members confirms their birth dates and place of birth.
They sailed to America in 1853 on the ship International.
He and Catherine lived in the Salt Lake City 19th Ward at the time of their re-baptism. These ward records also confirm their birth dates and place of birth.
At the time of the 1860 Utah census, they were still living in the Salt Lake City 19th Ward.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Head of Household
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 19th Ward, Record of Members (CR 375 8, reel 4709)
- Christopher Arthur Emigrating Company journal, 1853 February-October.
- “Jacob Gates Company report, 1853 September 11.” In Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports 1850-1862, Reports 1853-1855. (CR 1234 5, Box 1, Folder 28)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 September 1853, 25.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.