- Birth Date
- 6 February 1832
- Death Date
- 13 February 1911
William Joseph Killpack
William immigrated to America in 1853 on the ship International. The ship manifest shows his name as "William J. Killpack."
He was rebaptized in Salt Lake City on 1 April 1852, but his name is recorded in the Salt Lake Stake Record of Members as "W. Jesse Kellpack," and his birth date is shown as 6 February 1832, born in Dunton, England.
- Age at Departure: 21
- 1856 Utah Census.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jacob Gates Company report, 1853 September 11, Brigham Young office emigrating companies reports, 1850-1862.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 142
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- "William Killpack Called," Manti Messenger, 17 February 1911, 8.