- Birth Date
- 9 August 1823
- Death Date
- 29 May 1903
William John Lloyd
William Crossed the Atlantic on the ship Falcon in 1853. On the ship manifest he is identified as a "boot maker." Listed immediately below his name on the manifest is Ann Thomas, age 22. According to Family Tree William and Ann married on the ship. William J. Lloyd first appears on the records of the Utah Territorial Militia on 27 June 1857 at Salt Lake City. At the time of the 1880 federal census of Utah, William was living in the Salt Lake 15th Ward with a wife named Elizabeth and three children. According to the records of the Sons of Utah Pioneers, William J. Lloyd married both Ann Thomas and Elizabeth Evans. The 1900 federal census confirms that William J. Lloyd immigrated to the United States in 1853.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Frank Esshom, Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah (Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Company, 1913).
- Jacob Gates Company report, 1853 September 11.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Salt Lake County Death Records, 1849-1949.
- Utah Cemetery Inventory
- Utah Death Registers, 1847-1966.