- Birth Date
- 31 January 1819
- Death Date
- 2 February 1889
John Simpkins Wilson
He and his wife arrived in New Orleans on 23 October 1849 via the ship Berlin. After losing two children, they stayed in the Missouri area for a time. After the birth of sons Walter and James, they continued on to the Valley in 1853.
Birth date confirmed by Sugarhouse Ward records at the time of a rebaptism on 24 January 1855.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- Christopher Arthur Emigrating Company journal, 1853 February-October.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Jacob Gates Company report, 1853 September 11.
- James Farmer journal, 1851 April-1856 November.
- New Orleans, Passenger Lists, 1813-1963.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.