- Birth Date
- 27 January 1804
- Death Date
- 3 August 1876
Alexander drove a team for John Taylor. He was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 5 December 1847 and received a town allotment in Salt Lake City the next year. He first appears in the Utah Territorial Militia records in May 1849. In 1852 he was living in the Salt Lake 7th Ward but by 1856 he had relocated to Mill Creek.
- Age at Departure: 43
- 1856 Utah census, Great Salt Lake County.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 21 June 1847, 17.
- Obituary, in fd. 2, Alexander Wright, Papers.
- "Registry of Names of Persons Residing in the Various Wards as to Bishops' Reports, Great Salt Lake City, Dec. 28th, A.D. 1852" in Key to Migration Sources, Great Britain and North America: A Manual for Students Attending the Second Annual Priesthood Genealogical Research Seminar, June 19-23, 1967 (Provo: Brigham Young University Division of Continuing Education, 1967), edited by Norman Edgar Wright.
- Salt Lake City Property Index.
- Salt Lake Stake, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.