- Birth Date
- 18 December 1832
- Death Date
- 26 November 1900
Evidence from emigration and newspaper records proves that the Petersen family traveled to Utah in 1866. The family sailed to America in 1866 on the Kenilworth. His name is listed as "Anders Pedersen" on the ship manifest. The obituary of Berhammine Caroline Petersen states that they came to Utah in 1866. \
The Andersen family came on the ship, Kenilworth in 1866. The family consisted of, father, Andrew, mother Caroline and children Hans, Jens, Ane and Brighamine.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- 1880 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- "Denmark Marriages, 1635-1916."
- Find a Grave (Website)
- "List of Passengers," Deseret News [Weekly], 3 Oct. 1866, 350-51.
- "Mrs. Minnie Brown is Dead at 97; Last Original Pioneer of County," Park Record, 2 August 1962, 1.
- Utah, Deaths and Burials, 1888-1946.
- Utah, Early Mormon Missionary Database
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.