- Birth Date
- 5 July 1820
- Death Date
- 19 September 1864
George was born in Yorkshire, England. He and his wife Mary Ann crossed the Atlantic on the ship Camillus in 1853 and both of them were re-baptized on 4 December of this same year. At the time of the 1856 Utah Territorial census he was living at Lake City (American Fork) in Utah County. His name first appears in the records of the Utah Territorial Militia in 1856. George died and is buried at American Fork.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1856 Utah census, Utah County.
- 1860 Utah Census.
- "Died," Deseret News, 26 October 1864, 32.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Marriages, 1538-1940
- Utah, Territorial Militia Records, 1849-1877.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.