- Birth Date
- 19 June 1820
- Death Date
From Sweden. He is listed as Anders Aagesen on the ship Forest Monarch in 1853. He came with his wife Ann. Both appear on the 1856 Utah census in Salt Lake City 11th Ward with their surname spelled "Aagreen." Anders is listed as "Andrew" while his wife is "Anna C. Aagreen." "Andrew Aagrum" of the 11th Ward also paid taxes in 1856.
- Age at Departure: 32
- 1856 Utah Census.
- Directory of Individuals Residing in Salt Lake City Wards, 1854-1861 , Bountiful, UT.: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1982 (Early Mormon Series), vol. 1.
- Heart Throbs of the West, vol. 6, p. 17
- Jackson, Ronald Vern, Salt Lake City, Utah, Tax List 1854-61, Salt Lake City, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, Inc.
- LDS Scandinavian Mission Records. (CR 271 38)
- Manuscript history of the John E. Forsgren Emigrating Company, circa 1930, 18-35.
- Rebaptisms in Great Salt Lake Valley: 1847-1854, 1858-1863 [Index].