- Birth Date
- 1 June 1819
- Death Date
- 7 September 1891
Fredrick Christian Sorensen
The Sorensen family traveled to the Salt Lake Valley with the John E. Forsgren Company in 1853. The family consisted of Fredrick Christian and Emelie Cecelie Marie Flints, and their son Dykes Willard.
In 1865, Fredrick was called on a mission to Denmark, and in 1867 he traveled home with the Leonard G. Rice Company. He was the company’s scout captain.
- Age at Departure: 33
- Age at Departure: 48
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- "Arrived," Semi-Weekly Telegraph , 10 Oct. 1867, 2.
- Hansen, Jens, Diary, in Geneva Frost Gilbert, comp., Our Danish Heritage and Our Temple Work on the Peter Frost Family, 1899-June 1987 , 54.
- Heart Throbs of the West, vol. 6, p. 30
- Manuscript history of the John E. Forsgren Emigrating Company, circa 1930, 18-35.